Why Choose Print Management?
Not to be confused with printer management or document solutions - which focus their core business on looking after your desktop printers. Print Management is the outsourcing of your businesses print processes to a company that can take the initial brief, provide you with options and production scenarios and provide you with the best market price. Inside that is design, production through to logistics, storage or delivery.
There can be confusion when you're buying print as to what a print management business or print broker can bring to your business that a normal high street or commercial printer cannot - or what a member of your staff could do. So let's answer some of those questions for you.
What is Print Management?
Print Management is easily summed up just by saying it manages a print project from start (Concept & Design) to finish (final delivery and beyond) Print Management businesses will specify a job, procure the print, project manage along the way and arrange suitable delivery, so you don't have to.
With that in mind let's take a look at the businesses you will normally come across, as there are a number of businesses that can call themselves Print Management Companies.
- Print Managers - Some printers call themselves this - as quite correctly, they manage your print from start to finish, but on their own presses. Which can sometimes lead to jobs being produced on the incorrect press which can, in turn, lead to higher prices.
- Print Management Companies with Presses - These businesses funnily enough have their own presses! They send the work to fill these first as capacity needs to be at approx 80%+, so empty space costs money. They can usually procure and manage work for other items as well.
- Independant Print Management or Print Brokers - This is where Blue Star Print Solutions lies. As an independant print management business we aren't tied to our own presses we must fill and we're also not tied to individual suppliers. We are here to add value to your business & help it grow. We offer independant consultancy, advice, purchasing, project management and a huge range of other value added services to help your business grow.
What are Print Management Companies great at?
Because Print Managers work with a number of printers, they are a one-stop-shop and can usually print more or less everything a business needs.
They're typically best for medium and larger sized orders.
Their business is there solely to add value to your business so they should bend over backwards to help you out (and we do).
What else do we do for you:
Negotiate With The Marketplace On Your Behalf - Click to expand
Reduce Your Print Spend - Click to expand
Help On Supplier Selection - Click to expand
Strategic Advice - Click to expand
Print Economy Audit - Click to expand
Is outsourcing your print, right for your business?
- Is the buying & management of print a core skill of your business?
- Are you receiving a good return on investment from your print buying?
- Are you confident that you're achieving the best savings, price or quality with your print?
- Do you have the internal resources available to manage in-house print buying?
If you have answered "no" to any of the above questions outsourcing your print management activities may be for you.
Simply get in touch with us now to find out.
Why Choose Us?
You have access to our bespoke Management Information System - which allows the creation of custom reports or allows tracking of your work with us...
- We provide you with up-to-date industry experience & knowledge through advice & consultancy
- You can take advantage of our Print Economy Audit - which exposes potential savings or specification changes
- You have the ability to access an online portal for your marketing and print, allowing you to order or amend directly from your computer.
- Access to our Bespoke Management Information System, which allows the creation of custom reports & up to date tracking
- We guarantee an improvement on quality, costs or return.
- YOU benefit from our purchasing power & project management experience
- Better placed in the market to serve a complete range of print needs
- Alleviates time spent out of your business searching for print
- Your own print professional working with your business, without the need for salary or staffing cost of a print expert.
- Friendly staff, and we're just one phone call away
- Total Project Management of business critical or marketing communications print.
If the above is what you've been looking for in your business, don't hesitate to get in touch now. Click here to email us or call us on 01933 698 123 & start taking advantage of the improvements Blue Star Print Solutions can make to your business today.